Saturday, November 17, 2012

Southernly Speaking - Explained...

After taking a hiatus from sharing my school teacher escapades on the blogosphere - I'm back! New look, new name - same slightly sarcastic, Southern-raised outlook on work- and, for the first time- on play as well. I've made a "lifestyle change" from the "bright lights, big city" of Elizabethtown (see - sarcasm!) to small town America. We're talking Mayberry sans Sheriff Andy's wisdom on the regular. The new locale has its perks, but even for me this place is rural. Maybe instead of Mayberry, we'll go with my mother's proverbial favorite town "Bug Tussle". Seems much more appropriate.

If you loved my stories from St. Sign-of-the-Cross, then you will absolutely die over my new experiences at Bug Tussle Elementary. Get ready to laugh so hard that your mascara runs and your side splits. Because these "bebes" are "special".... BLESS THEIR HEARTS! Add that to the many misadventures I have with a variety of lovely ladies (Belles every last one.... except for the Nantucket Yankee, but we claim her as our own after years at the Summuh House), some gridiron guys (pigskin is HOTT, Southernly Speaking), and my fabulous and fierce family (who parade crazy right across the front porch like all well brought up families do) - and you don't have a BLOG. You have a BOOK.

Southernly Speaking,

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved